After my trip with Mom, but before the kids and I left for Utah, we got our boxes into the house and decided that we needed a family vacation, so we went to the Great Wolf Lodge. It has a great indoor water park which was so fun. But it also has an amazing "Magic Wand" game. Magi Seth and Magi Ryan let Adam and I tag along as they took their wands and performed magic on their quests throughout the hotel. They talked received direction from the wizard at the talking trees and then found the princess's jewels and the colored crystals, collected gold coins from the treasure chests, and battled the evil goblin and terrifying dragon. Other than a scratched chin from the bottom of the water park, Seth came out unscathed. Ryan loved the waterslides even if it took a couple of minutes to decide she liked the really big one. Seth was fearless on all of them. Ryan loved the the musical puppet show that we are standing in front of. The kids can't wait to take their wands back and perform some more magic. I have to say I can't wait either!
Guys!! It's March!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment