Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love my sisters!

We finally made it back home to Adam. We were so happy to see him, but having said that, our vacation was wonderful. We had soooo much fun. We got to do so much stuff and see so much family. How grateful I am for my sisters. I was weighed down with things happening in my family and just feeling so confused and discouraged, but Shanna, Lacee, and Misty each supported me when I was down and shared the burden I was feeling. After talking to each of them, their sweet spirits and encouraging words lifted mine. Then I was so grateful again to my other sister, Nicole, who carried the burden for both of us when I knew I could do no more. What great examples of Christ I have in my family! I am truly blessed and hope they know how much I appreciate them. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment