Daddy came down with me to Virginia Beach to help paint our new house before we move in. We had such a good time. We drove down on Tuesday, unloaded mattresses, went to buy paint and then instead of painting, we went to dinner and a movie. The next day we painted, made trips for food and watched a movie on my laptop. Wow, Daddy laying there with his first laptop ever! We finished painting the next day, loaded up, stopped at Costco to browse for waterfalls and planter boxes and eat lunch by a nice old guy, and headed home. I had so much fun with Daddy. It was like that great house hunting trip with Mom in Astoria. I will always remember theses few days. They were great! I have such a wonderful father. I am very lucky that he will do anything for me and do it happily!
On a side note, Seth's room is soooo dark and bright turqouise! We finished two coats (except we didn't do two coats evenly everywhere because we thought it was covering) and thought we were done. I went in to check on it in the middle of painting my room and, BAM!, there was a light border around every edge of the room (where I had only cut in once). Well, to our disappointment, we did a third coat the next morning... and his soon to be alien room looks awesome! My doesn't look to shabby either. As for the living/dining, I am glad I held off on the daffodil yellow. I have switched gears to a celery green, it will blend much better with the rest of the house. I can't wait to see if Mom thinks it holds a candle to her old house (lime green carpet and green fern wallpaper). Everyone loved it and I hope they think the same about mine!
Guys!! It's March!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment