Sunday, November 1, 2015

The beginning of the beginning.

Hey it's Seth. Woah. So i guess i'm a blogger now, i'll start with stuff about me. I'm Seth (you probably already knew), a 13 year old, I live in Florida and like playing video games. Personally I am very excited for Black Ops III, it comes out on the 6th of November. Also, I am raising money by washing cars (I'll give you a flyer if you want) for a PS4 to play said Black Ops. I am in 8th grade at Palm Harbor Middle School, and I love, most, of my teachers. I enjoy making anything with my hands and recently I have started on an arsenal of paper guns, for use in various situations. I am a soccer player, and play defense. As for the rest of sports, i do not care for them. I do not watch them, and I only know like 8 football teams off the top of my head (I know even less baseball teams). School has been very hectic until recently, I've had one project or another so I consistently had homework every night. Which is very very unusual. Very unusual. I can't think of anything else to talk about, so this is the end of the beginning, of my blogging career.
This has been Seth Merrill, stay classy Palm Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment