Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ballerina Ryan

Ryan was front and center for her ballet recital on Saturday.  She was beautiful and very graceful.  She didn't forget any of it and it was so wonderful seeing her on stage.  She told me she wasn't nervous at all.   Well, with all her family cheering her on, no wonder she was so excited!  She had Grandma and Papa, Grandpa and Grandma Katie, Misty, Dayton and Paisley and, of course, Adam, Seth and I.  With her hair pulled back in a bun and all her pink makeup (she LOVED that part), she looked every bit the ballerina.  Even after when she put on her gray yoga pants and fitted tee, she looked just like a little ballerina.  We had a great day! 

You'll notice the shaky camera work on the video and that is because her mom was trying to stop crying.  Between the beautifully sweet song (Grandpa Merrill asked if I wrote it because it sounded like me, if only he knew I can't creative write, but it made me feel good nonetheless) and seeing my little girl so cute up on stage, the Spirit was just too strong.  It is wonderful being a mom.  I think Adam feels the same even if he didn't tear up (this time :)

1 comment: