Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Moon trip

I flew to Vegas and Shanna drove up from LA to meet Lacee and Shanelle to see New Moon.  Misty couldn't make it, but not to fear, her and I went when she came down for Thanksgiving.  Anyway, back to our trip.  We lined up with all the other teenage girls (oh, that's right, we're not 14) to see it at midnight.  We had our crazy eyelashes and our camera.  Before we got to the theater, we went to dinner and saw a big group of women with black and red "Edward" shirts.  From their perfect bobbed, stacked, highlighted trendy hair, I knew they were LDS.  My sisters couldn't keep me from asking them and sure enough, I called it, they were all Mormon- he he he!  What if they hadn't been, you ask?  Well, I've done more embarrasing things than that- just ask my sisters! (Because I'm not a girl!)









The next morning Lacee and I went to the temple and then we all met for lunch and got our toes done.  I flew out that night to Mom and Dad's.  They picked me up and we went to Benihana's.  On Saturday, we drove out to the apple groves and saw some great homes, walked through some fun stores, and had yummy cider.  On the way home, we went to see "The Blind Side" (which was great, even thought I cried the entire beginning and end).  As we walked out, Daddy asked what time "2012" was playing.  It was the wrong time, so we drove to the other AMC on the way home and saw it there.  We Preciado's love to go to dinner and a movie(s).  I flew home the next day.  It was a great trip.  I loved seeing my family just on my own.  I forget how much things have changed with kids.  Everything we do is different and as much as I love it, it was fun doing adult things and not worrying about anybody else- at least for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment