It's Sunday evening and I'm trying to catch up. We played on the trains and practiced their parts for the Primary Program. Yesterday and the day before we went around to the shelters looking for our new kitty. We found "Sharpe", soon to be "Sockeye" (salmon, for you non-Alaskans). We found him Friday, but went to another kennel on Saturday just to be sure. The kids were pretty definite that they didn't want a different one, so did the "please Daddy, can we go visit Sharpe again. You'd think we were adopting a child- the process takes forever. But we are finally going to bring him home tomorrow night. What a great FHE! The kids have been making toys for the last few weeks, so this is going to be one loved kitty. And Adam says he doesn't want a cat, but I've seen him hold them at the pound and I'll report back when Sockeye is snuggling on his lap every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment