So it is getting really close now. The movers come on Tuesday. The weather has been so beautiful the last two weeks. It makes me so grateful that we have gotten to live here. I will never be able to capture the peace and beauty that surrounds us here. Just driving around, the same street I've driven a million times, I looked over and saw the most gorgeous view... I stopped and took a picture. But what is even cooler is to know that this is just our simple life. The tourists come here because it is so great and we get to be here for just life- school, church, family life.
This is the stuff that stresses me is that the kids are going to grow up and I won't be able to recapture these amazing places and moments. I take comfort in knowing that we will somehow be able to "remember" it all when we get to heaven together.
Guys!! It's March!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment